Friday, April 25, 2008

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures


Over that last several years, I have taken way too many pictures. That is one hazard of the digital cameras and nearly unlimited server space at the job. The easiest way for me to share them with friends and family has been through Microsoft's "Spaces" site. My live space is at jdarcher.spaces.live.com. The albums for last years MC trip is Denver 2007. Although not a MC trip, the Arizona Pictures are some of my favorites.

What I like about spaces.live.com is that they give you the option to post pictures in full size or compress automatically. It's just made it easier to quickly upload and share. Here is an embedded sample of some of the photos.



Windows Live Spaces

1 comment:

Sojourner's Moto Tales said...

I've been impressed with Windows Live Writer, which is far better to write with than Blogger. It seemlessly allow for inserting pictures, videos, and hyperlinks and then post to Blogger. I like what you've done with the pics! And, just think: it's all free!